Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Now Or Never

狂ったの夢 ~新品種の金魚の制作

Though this be madness, yet there is method.

~ William Shakespeare


I love the calicos dragon eyes, I can't resist the pompoms and pearlscales too. Perhaps I was bored, perhaps I was just out of my mind - that very day, I decided that I would put all these kinky stuff into one goldfish. I have never looked back since.

It has been 3 long years but my new variety project is still far from completion. Stay tune in the "New Variety" track as I walk down memory lane to narrate the story of this wild concoction. Now, for some goldfish arithmetic:

0 comments:

Breeding the TVR

Breeding the TVR
Breeding and maintaining a bloodline of the Japanese TVR since 2003.

Goldfish Artwork

Goldfish Artwork
Marriage of 2 of my passions - Goldfish and Art.

Creating a New Variety

Creating a New Variety
My dream of creating a new variety of goldfish in 2006 has proven to be more than just an impulsive fantasy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP