Tuesday, February 3, 2009

If Every Egg Is A Dime...

If you really want something in this life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers.
~ Dan Castellaneta

I have the same chance of winning the lottery regardless if I bet or not. It had been years since I resigned to fate to work hard and forget all about lotteries but recently, I had to break my oath - this Lunar New Year, they are selling lottery tickets packed in beautiful "Hong pow"# with goldfish designs! Of course, I will always welcome a bonus of windfall too :)

It is day 3 of incubation and the fertility rate seems good. This morning 2500~3000 eggs are collected from another female. How great if every egg is worth a dime...

#Hong pow - Traditional Chinese red packet containing monies given to elders or children for good blessings.

Pictures:
1) Prosperity pack Lunar Hong pow with goldfish design

2) Day 3 of incubation

0 comments:

Breeding the TVR

Breeding the TVR
Breeding and maintaining a bloodline of the Japanese TVR since 2003.

Goldfish Artwork

Goldfish Artwork
Marriage of 2 of my passions - Goldfish and Art.

Creating a New Variety

Creating a New Variety
My dream of creating a new variety of goldfish in 2006 has proven to be more than just an impulsive fantasy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP