Sunday, January 18, 2009

Top View Ranchu Breeding 2009



A goal without a plan is just a wish.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The Oozeki Annual Ranchu Show (OARS) marks the beginning of another ranchu year. It is the time again to plan for my Top View Ranchu (TVR) breeding.

I prefer to breed the TVR in the first quarter of every year to coincide with the Japanese TVR breeding season. In this way, I can benchmark the growth rate and development with those of the Japanese TVR breeders.

Every year, when I look at my breeding plan, there is a mix feeling of excitement and anxiety. I am both excited and geared up in anticipation of breeding TVR but also anxious about the difficulty of this feat. I strongly believe that without approaching this hobby with humility and respect, I would never be successful in breeding the TVR.

My goal each year is very simple - to improve a little from my previous year.

0 comments:

Breeding the TVR

Breeding the TVR
Breeding and maintaining a bloodline of the Japanese TVR since 2003.

Goldfish Artwork

Goldfish Artwork
Marriage of 2 of my passions - Goldfish and Art.

Creating a New Variety

Creating a New Variety
My dream of creating a new variety of goldfish in 2006 has proven to be more than just an impulsive fantasy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP