Saturday, February 20, 2010

Knowing One's Limits ~ 自知之明


貪多嚼不爛
Never Bite Off More Than You Can Chew.
~ An English Idiom

4 healthy batches of BBRs are probably what I can cope for now. The small spawns allows me to focus on fine tuning techniques and to study the mistakes I made over the previous years. Time and space permitted, I may spawn one or two more batches in March/April with the seed fishes given by my Hong Kong friend.



36 days after hatching


The weather is showing signs of cooling down with occasional showers. More rain is expected to kick-start the spawning season in the next few weeks and it should be about time to be a bit more aggressive in feeding the seed females. I would likely be focusing on stabilising  and enhancing the traits of my new creation - The Short Tail Dragon Eye Pompom Pearlscale ~ 短尾龍睛珍珠球!.


Short Tail Dragon Eyes Pompom Pearlscales


0 comments:

Breeding the TVR

Breeding the TVR
Breeding and maintaining a bloodline of the Japanese TVR since 2003.

Goldfish Artwork

Goldfish Artwork
Marriage of 2 of my passions - Goldfish and Art.

Creating a New Variety

Creating a New Variety
My dream of creating a new variety of goldfish in 2006 has proven to be more than just an impulsive fantasy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP