Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Serenity ~ 心靈的寧靜


改變不可接受的,接受不可改變的。



Change what cannot be accepted and accept what cannot be changed.
~Reinhold Niebuhr




Hand-drawn TVR artwork -
metallic gold ink on Japanese tray
It is not every day that I could have the inspiration to let loose of my creativity. I need to feel calm and at peace before I can start working on my artworks. There is always this huge inertia to switch from a hectic life to work on my art pieces straightaway.

In my artworks, I strive for a style of simple elegance and spontaneity, which is very much inspired by happiness and inner peace - happiness in doing the things I love and feel morally right to do; inner peace in having a clear conscience and oblivious to the things that I cannot change, like how people persist with their own misguided speculations. I have learned to accept and disregard these distractions, for I have a lot more important things that I want to prove to myself than to others.

If the truth is deem too hard to believe, then let time do the work.  
Time never lies :))

2 comments:

fredfromnyc August 16, 2012 at 9:03 AM  

such a fantastic job... I have post your work at the following link..


http://goldfishkeepers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4818

Wee Yap 愚痴 August 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM  

Thanks Fred!
It's an honour for me to share with fellow Goldfish hobbyist.

Breeding the TVR

Breeding the TVR
Breeding and maintaining a bloodline of the Japanese TVR since 2003.

Goldfish Artwork

Goldfish Artwork
Marriage of 2 of my passions - Goldfish and Art.

Creating a New Variety

Creating a New Variety
My dream of creating a new variety of goldfish in 2006 has proven to be more than just an impulsive fantasy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP